Things To Do
- The Sebastian River area is perfect for those who want to experience Old Florida.
- Discover the pristine beauty of this land, waterways, and ocean.
- The Sebastian area has over 20,000 acres of preserve.
- Come dine at our waterfront restaurants. Parking is provided for your car or boat.
- Hiking, biking, birding, horseback riding
- Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge, St. Sebastian River Preserve State Park, Florida Birding Trail, North Sebastian Conservation Area
- Boat Tours, Kayaking, and Paddleboarding, Pontoon River Cruises
- Turtle Talks and walks at Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge
- Sebastian Inlet State Park
- Indian River Lagoon and St. Sebastian River - Premier Inshore and Offshore Fishing - Fisherman flock to Sebastian Inlet.
- There is also treasure hunting, swimming, camping, snorkeling, and of course relaxing on the amazing beaches.
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Golf - There are two local golf courses, close by that offer championship 18 hole courses.
- Tennis and Pickleball
- Skate Park
- Five Star Shooting Range
- Aquatic Center featuring an Olympic size pool
- Dog Park - 7 1/2 acres of fun
- Vero Beach Dog Park - waterfront - dogs love it
- Sky Diving - World Class
- The Mel Fisher Treasure Museum and The McLarty Treasure Museum with artifacts from the 1715 Spanish Fleet.
- Environmental Learning Center - Indoor and outdoor. A 64-acre site with nature walks and canoe trips